Monday, May 30, 2011

EXTREME MONDAY || Headless

One of those days.

FACT: You can't do almost anything without your brain and eyes
EXTREME FACT: You can scare the life out a person without your head

When I looked at this picture for the first time my first reaction was: "how did they do this?" Then when I looked deeper in the picture I saw that the model is trying to avoid looking at and thinking about something, by not having a head and just turning his back towards it. This picture made me realized that sometimes life throws us into situations that we did not choose to be in. In those situation it is not wise to just say something, it is better to think about how to solve it, and then say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...