Friday, May 13, 2011

Our hearts will dance


This is the first season of 'Dancing with the stars' that I am really following. Two weeks ago Romeo and Chelsie performed this Titanic number of 'My heart will go on' by Celine Dion. Though I was not their biggest fan I thought this was the most beautiful performance of the entire season so far.

It is a truly inspiring fairytale dance just like the whole movie was. Dancing is a big passion of mine, it has played a big role in my life since I was 4. Today two things happened that made me think even more about dance:
  1.  It is Martha Graham's birthday, a woman who had major influence on modern dance.
  2.  I read a quote today that I would suggest you all keep in mind: "Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance"
So put on some music wherever you are and dance. Whether it is your life's passion or something you do for fun. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...