Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My new baby

It is black, small, lightweight and does not leave me diaper surprises. Don't worry I am not being a racist, here is a picture of the two of us.


It is a Canon EOS Rebel T3 that I have completely fallen in love with. This camera is my first intent at photography. I'm at a starters level, but enjoy the challenge of learning more and more about this amazing artwork. In certain ways it seems like I am seeing the world to a different lens.

As I learn more about the ins and outs of the photography world I will be sharing more and more on this blog. In the mean time, here are some of the first pictures taken by my wonderful baby.



Would love to hear about your experiences with photography. Or you can just holla if you like looking at pictures. Does anyone know a good site to learn more about using DSLR cameras?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...