Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Creative Highlight: Dry Erase Picture Frame


This blog was started to inspire me and you to incorporate more creativity into our lives. So far I have been inspired much and have put some of it into practice. But it is time to take it to another level. This is the idea behind Creative Highlights.

So every Tuesday I will showcase an easy DIY project that we could make for that week. If you end up doing it, you can share about it in the comment section. Are you a blogger? I would encourage you to write about it and add your post below.


We're kicking things off with a Dry Erase Picture Frame from The Creative Place. I completely fell in love with this blog after reading it recently. This board is easy to make. All you need is:

  •  a picture frame
  • paint
  • paintbrush
  • old piece of paper 
  • dry erase marker and a piece of cloth
I guess you are already realizing how easy the process is. Head on to the post to get more details on how to make it happen.





*If you have your own DIY project, contact me at inspire@live.com to get featured on Creative Highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...