Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Write it out


Inspiration comes to me in so many ways on a daily basis. This blogging adventure led me to read so many blogs that inspire me all the time. Just a few seconds ago I was visiting Dishwater Dreams where I read a sad but rather creatively put together story about her old house.

The way she wrote the story is so amazing. Three years ago I took a creative writing class that was mainly focused on writing stories. We wrote some really cool things, but I never continued growing in it. So today I am challenging myself and everyone else to creatively write something about this day. Here the two points that I still remember from that class.

  • Use adjectives to bring life to the story
  • Make sure your story has a beginning, middle and an end


Can't wait to see what everybody comes up with. It can be a long one or just 2 lines. Write it in the comment section, Facebook page or on your blog. Just make sure you let me know by commenting below. Will share mine tomorrow.

Photo taken with my new camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...