Thursday, September 1, 2011

DIY Bookstand From Hanger

First day of school and already encountered a problem that needed a creative solution. Studying Graphic Design means that a lot of work is done on the computer, yet there are still books that need to be read. I quickly found out that trying to hold the pages open while doing assignments on the computer is not very practical.

So I searched the internet for book holders and learned that there are some really nice ones out there. My only problem was that I needed it right away. That was when I came across this video on LifeHacker. It is a fast, easy, simple, creative and cheap way to get a book holder.







And here is how my bookstand ended up looking like. The white paint rubbed off the top part while I was twisting it. Good thing you don't see that when the book is on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...