Saturday, September 3, 2011

Generate Your Own Color Palette




This is a tool that I am sure a lot of you will find helpful and fun to play around with. A couple of posts back I shared about Design Seed and the amazing color palettes they have. To my surprise I found out an easy way of doing it on Pinterest (via Pepper Ferguson).

With the Color Palette Generator from DeGreave, you can easily find the palette of colors used on any image on the internet. All you have to do is upload the link and it automatically generates the colors for you. I thought the Nena Sanchez painting was a good one to try out. So there you have my experiment. At the bottom you can see what I made out of it for myself using Photoshop.




How are you planning to use this tool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...