Monday, August 22, 2011

Blog rollin'

InspirU CooCoo is about to turn 4 months old, yet there is something missing on this blog that you usually find on all other blogs. A blog roll. When I first started out I was not completely sure which blogs I really liked, so I waited a bit with it before recommending blogs that I later dislike. You might already know that I love some of these blogs from 'CooCoo Interview' and the 'Design blogs worth checking out' post.

So without further ado here are the blogs that I love to visit (in no specific order):

  • Beach Coast Style - will help you get away while sitting in front of your computer. Great beach inspirations.
  • #Commenthour - if you haven't already, join in on the fun of #commenthour every Wednesday on Twitter. It is a one hour journey to discover some wonderful blogs.
  • eSeek3 - if you ever need some encouragement or motivation, this is the place to go.
  • N0elle - business and communications advice with a creative twist.

Image via The Jelly Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...